AntiWPA Forum

Full Version: RemoveWAT 2.2.7....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know its been posted {by NEC} that RemoveWat is orphaned, not maintained, so should one trust ;
http://removewatdownload.com/

I know I left this board some time ago when I moved from XP to Win7 but recently I made a mistake with my pre-activated W7U. A dumb noob-like mistake allowed AVG to kill the pre-activation crack, rendering the W7U into displaying that my windows was not genuine. Then a thirty-y..o. hacker, a son of a friend of mine gave me access to an archive called WAT+2.2.6, which worked and is working now, it just removed the last paragraph on the properties page that says windows is activated.

Now I think I saw this on another board a couple of years ago, before that damn four hour long heart attack, followed by the quintuple bypass and can't remember where I saw it last. Any hints? plus been visiting the TeamOS site when I do a new build for some one who is a noob. Man I hate it when I forget.

Anyhoo..... the site with this 2.2.7 is from a bunch calling themselves TeamDAZ, would you trust this site in light of NEC posting the project wasn't maintained or abandoned? I think I want to use this WAT tool as opposed to relying on the pre-activated OSs I download.
A quick run at RARBG and TPB has listings that the WAT+2.2.6 works on W10, but I can't stand it, detest it, no 2000Pro/XPPro classic desktop theme [even though one has to work to make W7 look like the classic "Maple" and the other 12 classic themes] plus the in-built telemetry spyware. .....TTFN

Angry Undecided
Reference URL's