Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can any on etell me what version ioncube this is please
04-27-2012, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2012 05:23 PM by spytron.)
RE: Can any on etell me what version ioncube this is please
(04-27-2012 04:39 PM)faithlove Wrote:  
(04-27-2012 04:06 PM)spytron Wrote:  Oh thanks any way. I did get 3 files done for me some time ago i paid for. im i using the latest DeZender.DeIoncuber.06.09.2011 and i assume its correct for the file types i need to decode?

the best way to clear up the mess from that code is by hand. that's how i do it. also, try site tools: dezend.me

Many thanks any way such a shame as it looks like its good just need to find a way to strip the echos //\\ out etc as i have a lot of files to do. but thanks any way guess this beat me for now.

oh an by the way if any one is interested if you are going to look at http://dezend.me/ you need to use Firefox as rubish Explorer it wont work. Wink

i tried online dezend.me but gave same output as my local hosted (pc) using DeZender.DeIoncuber.06.09.2011
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can any on etell me what version ioncube this is please - spytron - 04-27-2012 05:21 PM