Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Read me! Welcome back to AntiWPA Forum
10-29-2010, 08:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2010 08:49 AM by NewEraCracker.)
RE: WoW welcome back (pun intended)
(10-29-2010 06:36 AM)Captain351 Wrote:  I can only access the new site from one of my computers. The others give an error I tried flushing the DNS cache but it didn't help. Hopefully all the DNS servers haven't updated yet.

Strange... Our DNS records have a TTL of 3000 seconds (50 minutes) so should have updated by now Undecided

Regards,
NewEraCracker
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2010, 06:07 AM
RE: Welcome back to AntiWPA Forum
Greetings to all the members here Smile Glad the forum is back and running again, although I do feel bad that the info on the last forum has been lost. there were some really good members and topics on the last board. I hope they are all able to find there way back. Thanks for all your efforts to keep this alive. It is truly appreciated.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-12-2010, 08:32 AM
Yeah, I echo your comments - What did happen to the old forum, anyways?

And i see that Ms has updated the mso.dll for office 2007 to version 12.0.6545.5004
11-12-2010, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2010 05:02 PM by NewEraCracker.)
(11-12-2010 08:32 AM)NICK@NUMBER11 Wrote:  Yeah, I echo your comments - What did happen to the old forum, anyways?

Quote:Sadly, the board got deleted due copyright things from the "WoW-Bot" makers. I said to the 2nd admin, that attaching the whole cracked thing will give problems. Ironic - isn't it? Microsoft didn't complain in all the years and now...
There are no backups anymore - the board isn't recoverable (under threat of legal steps).

(...)

Sad, but the truth.

(...)

greetings (a very shocked) SCORPiON

(11-12-2010 08:32 AM)NICK@NUMBER11 Wrote:  And i see that Ms has updated the mso.dll for office 2007 to version 12.0.6545.5004

We will handle that soon Smile

Regards,
NewEraCracker
11-15-2010, 10:10 AM
Can I make a logo for you guys? Big Grin
11-15-2010, 05:21 PM
Yes Smile

Regards,
NewEraCracker
11-15-2010, 08:12 PM
Yay, all done for now. Smile
12-07-2010, 12:38 AM
hmm.. what's up with the other antiwpa forum i found on google? (maghia.free.fr/Board/)

testing? forgotten forum? o.O

also, have you guys considered using one of those "scenehosters" like heihachi, 2x4.ru, justhost.in.ua, prq.se, goodnet.com.ua or whatever? i thought about getting an account on one of these for semi-legal stuff.. but i'm too lazy to actually do it lol Big Grin

and no.. i'm neither a bot nor an advertiser for those sites above or something..
at least we got the forum back for now. even though all the threads are gone :/ (and antiwpa11.tk still links to nowhere (forum link))
12-07-2010, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2010 11:39 AM by NewEraCracker.)
Hello Yazoo, welcome back.

Old AntiWPA was hosted in Germany, I had trough a few problems with hosting there and have moved to Netherlands (Shared hosting by ServeDome, Ecatel Datacenter), as long as no copyrighted content is hosted here and we comply with Netherlands' law there should be no problems.

Regards,
NewEraCracker

Regards,
NewEraCracker
12-28-2010, 09:11 PM
hello AntiWPA

I am Glad to see the AntiWPA has survived to help people to test and use software that is clouded with activation and register crap that only hurts the Honest people anyway...

Anyone that spends 5 minutes on google can crack almost anything, and all this pointess (to me ) activation and registering and genuine junk just WASTES valuable time that should of been spent making a Better software, Not hard to use software...

Rant over....Glad to see that NewEraCracker has done so much to keep this "place" alive and informative...

Thank You Very Much...