Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
license files (not permissioned)
05-05-2011, 09:19 AM
license files (not permissioned)
Hello,

It seems more difficult to decode a file encoded with license (domain restriction). We get "The encoded File ... is not permissioned for this server".

But knowing that 127.0.0.1 is allowed, is there no way to avoid this restriction?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2011, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2011 08:05 PM by cw2k.)
RE: license files (not permissioned)
Of course its possible to overcome that limitation by patching the IC-Loader
http://files.planet-dl.org/?dir=PHP/Deco...ed_Loaders
^-That files may not include that kind of patch - but I (you or someone else)can do it.
I'm/was some time off from the 'scene' - what kind of 'decoder' you are using. So far I know does Dezender not really decode IC. (You just get the functionnames & it's declarations)

Did you test some other IC- file with the 'decoder' and did it work?
...else it's probably of not much use to patch away that restriction from the IC-Loader
(and btw. there's the sourcecode of IC out there - so if someone get it and get it compilered - you can remove that crap directly from the sources)

Beside that what about that poorman's workaround?

since ya running a webserver anyway edit
c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
add that line:
127.0.0.1 AllowedDomain.com

and use 'AllowedDomain.com' instead of 127.0.0.1
05-07-2011, 02:24 AM
RE: license files (not permissioned)
(05-06-2011 07:58 PM)cw2k Wrote:  Of course its possible to overcome that limitation by patching the IC-Loader
http://files.planet-dl.org/?dir=PHP/Deco...ed_Loaders
^-That files may not include that kind of patch - but I (you or someone else)can do it.
I'm/was some time off from the 'scene' - what kind of 'decoder' you are using. So far I know does Dezender not really decode IC. (You just get the functionnames & it's declarations)

Did you test some other IC- file with the 'decoder' and did it work?
...else it's probably of not much use to patch away that restriction from the IC-Loader
(and btw. there's the sourcecode of IC out there - so if someone get it and get it compilered - you can remove that crap directly from the sources)

Beside that what about that poorman's workaround?

since ya running a webserver anyway edit
c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
add that line:
127.0.0.1 AllowedDomain.com

and use 'AllowedDomain.com' instead of 127.0.0.1

i hope more skilled hex , asm , olly will join to work with patch.

if someone can override _SERVER["SERVER_NAME"] and _SERVER["SERVER_ADDR"] it's will work but i don't know how to include that variable into php cli command,someone?