Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need decode this wordpress theme
01-22-2014, 09:31 AM
i need decode this wordpress theme
I buy a wordpress theme but there are some error and I should change source code.
Can I attach that theme and request for decode all files of that (about 20 file)? Or not?

Although I search and download some software and all of them was inefficient. If introduce a software or "method" that I can decode that files, I appreciate you.
Thanks dudes!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: i need decode this wordpress theme
(01-22-2014 09:31 AM)amirpaia Wrote:  I buy a wordpress theme but there are some error and I should change source code.
Can I attach that theme and request for decode all files of that (about 20 file)? Or not?

Although I search and download some software and all of them was inefficient. If introduce a software or "method" that I can decode that files, I appreciate you.
Thanks dudes!

Hello friend, publish your files here, the entire community could help it.
Regards
01-22-2014, 10:24 AM
(01-22-2014 10:07 AM)wrsi Wrote:  
(01-22-2014 09:31 AM)amirpaia Wrote:  I buy a wordpress theme but there are some error and I should change source code.

Thanks dudes!

Regards

thanks for reply
and beforehand thanks from "deioncube community"
I review theme file and countered 35 encoded file.
i know 35 files is much file for decode and that is why I request a trick for decode that myself can decoding files.
Anyway thanks you , I appreciate your help

Attached File(s)
.zip  Theme Encoded File.zip (Size: 206.59 KB / Downloads: 31)
01-22-2014, 11:02 AM
(01-22-2014 10:24 AM)amirpaia Wrote:  
(01-22-2014 10:07 AM)wrsi Wrote:  

Thanks dudes!

Regards

thanks for reply
and beforehand thanks from "deioncube community"
I review theme file and countered 35 encoded file.
i know 35 files is much file for decode and that is why I request a trick for decode that myself can decoding files.
Anyway thanks you , I appreciate your help

Hello friend, here you can decode all your files http://easytoyou.eu/
01-22-2014, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2014 11:58 AM by face.)
"but there are some error"

If here is some error and isn't for null with easytoyou.eu you get thousand errors Big Grin

why you guys usually use free? so script developers are crazy to develop scripts? if you check hotscripts.com you find little scripts are developed and it is less and less every day.

purchase it with php script AutoFixer Big Grin really joke man

dezender.net is Godfather of them all Big Grin

~
01-22-2014, 11:59 AM
(01-22-2014 11:41 AM)face Wrote:  "but there are some error"

If here is some error and isn't for null with easytoyou.eu you get thousand errors Big Grin

why you guys usually use free? so script developers are crazy to develop scripts? if you check hotscripts.com you find little scripts are developed and it is less and less every day.

some logical error. Smile that mean use try_parse() function with wrong argument and so on.
I am developer too. (I can develop wordpress theme and other) but don't believe in "Create Wheel From Scratch" Smile if there is a good theme (source) so i should use(free) and buy (premium) that.
I "BUY" this theme. but surly those developers can't everyday receive my email to change some part of theme. So i like have source of my theme and change that freely.
However thanks for attention "face".
good luck dude
01-22-2014, 05:44 PM
Here is decoded. May contains errors. Not tested after decoding process. Only some syntax errors corrected manually.

Attached File(s)
.rar  Theme Decoded File.rar (Size: 43.88 KB / Downloads: 28)