Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's talk!
10-07-2014, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2014 07:30 AM by Qarizma.)
Let's talk!
(10-01-2014 01:02 PM)face Wrote:  Flip you know what is Opcode Dump? or only use public dezender.net Big Grin (easytoyou.eu and idezender.com steal free works and sell)?

iDezender first releases where based on DeZender.net with permission. Then TuhanTS decompiled (very easy back then, now it's cloud based so impossible.) and released his own ripped decoder. Then it got leaked everywhere, DoreamonPT/EasyToYou.eu used that core too and started selling it.

Now iDezender 10 is coming, it's a platform, where decoders can sell their core (secure in the cloud) and make their own money in a fear way. Several decoders in the scene contacted us, including Decry.pt. Everyone who is curious about this platform is free to contact me directly.

Normally I do not post here, but I felt it was required.

Regards

Idiots around here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2014, 04:27 AM
RE: Bcompiler, Zend, Nu-coder, Mmcache, eAccelerator decoders
@Qarizma Yep.
They're moving them all online to the cloud. Making it harder so people cannot just "rip" other people's hard work.

To develop accurate dezenders / decompilers, without the help of experts, and continue to update them requires a lot of skill, time and money.
EasyToYou.eu always seems to be 6-9 months behind. The latest version from June/July is terrible. It is not 8.2... Perhaps 8.1.5 Tongue

It is good to see there are several very experienced members in the forums. Smile
Imagine what we could achieve if everyone worked and collaborated together on a project...

I wonder if anyone has an accurate ZendGuard decompiler. Everything public is inaccurate and buggy Sad

To get back on topic... What is the status of public decompilers and updates for Zend, bcompiler, nu-coder, mmcache, eaccelerator, etc...
Smile
Flipmode.
10-08-2014, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 09:23 AM by sidxx55.)
preatty funny leakers, traders, talk about hard work, oh, i think its hard to trade public and free, need a lot of lie to find some fools, get out from this topic with this flood, make your own like super decoder for 50 bucks.Angry

>>>>>Read this first>>>>>
Decoding temp stopped in all directions till HNY maybe more,
I have all encoders techonologiesWink and I think need give way for new projects, peoples, names. Lets see how this going till this lineWink
<<<<<Read this first<<<<<
10-08-2014, 09:39 AM
(10-08-2014 04:27 AM)Flip Wrote:  @Qarizma Yep.
They're moving them all online to the cloud. Making it harder so people cannot just "rip" other people's hard work.

To develop accurate dezenders / decompilers, without the help of experts, and continue to update them requires a lot of skill, time and money.
EasyToYou.eu always seems to be 6-9 months behind. The latest version from June/July is terrible. It is not 8.2... Perhaps 8.1.5 Tongue

It is good to see there are several very experienced members in the forums. Smile
Imagine what we could achieve if everyone worked and collaborated together on a project...

I wonder if anyone has an accurate ZendGuard decompiler. Everything public is inaccurate and buggy Sad

To get back on topic... What is the status of public decompilers and updates for Zend, bcompiler, nu-coder, mmcache, eaccelerator, etc...
Smile
Flipmode.

I agree, you are always welcome to help out. As soon as the iD platform launches, we can collaborate. With the new platform it is possible to develop cores on the fly, without releasing it in public, it's all in the cloud. This is mainly to prevent leaking, and updating without releasing a new version.

(10-08-2014 09:21 AM)sidxx55 Wrote:  preatty funny leakers, traders, talk about hard work, oh, i think its hard to trade public and free, need a lot of lie to find some fools, get out from this topic with this flood, make your own like super decoder for 50 bucks.Angry

I am not sure who you are referring to my Russian friend. If you got issues, please contact me directly so we can discuss the misunderstanding you are sitting with. Smile

Regards

Idiots around here.
10-08-2014, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 10:35 AM by narciszu.)
@Flipmode
You only talk. Nothing more. I bought from you with $150 one "super decoder" with lifetime updates. Was a piece of shit. We started our discussion elsewhere (not here). I asked you what you think about easytoyou decoder and if is able to deobfuscate functions and/or variable names. I asked only advice ! You said I can give you a super decoder, better than easytoyou but was worst. For sure you're just a thief. Because there are specimens like you, I'm not surprised that valuables things remains hidden.
"Super decoders" received from you was: "DeZend.Engine.v8.3.0.0.8256.Flipmode.Patched_Private+Confidential_.7z", "DeZend.SIDXX55.iC8.2013.07.10_Private+Confidential.7z" , "Dezend.v1.7.1.0.ionCube.v8.0.2013.05.09_Private+Confidential.7z" and "DeZender.v9.5.0.0.9516.THNStabber.2013.08.28.7z". Inside .... only garbage that can be found free on the internet.

@Qarizma
I never talked with you but I had opportunity to test iDezender 9.4. I was much more than disappointed. Copy tested by me was purchased and not any cracked one. Almost the same results as easytoyou decoder made with old stolen core. I refer only to the Ioncube decoder part. In my opinion iDezender means to loose money for nothing. At least until now.

P.S. Only my opinions - nothing more.
10-08-2014, 10:30 AM
(10-08-2014 10:06 AM)narciszu Wrote:  @Flipmode
You only talk. Nothing more. I bought from you with $150 one "super decoder" with lifetime updates. Was a piece of shit. We started our discussion elsewhere (not here). I asked you what you think about easytoyou decoder and if is able to deobfuscate functions and/or variable names. I asked only advice ! You said I can give you a super decoder, better than easytoyou but was worst. For sure you're just a thief. Because there are specimens like you, I'm not surprised that valuables things remains hidden.

@Qarizma
I never talked with you but I had opportunity to test iDezender 9.4. I was much more than disappointed. Copy tested by me was purchased and not any cracked one. Almost the same results as easytoyou decoder made with old stolen core. I refer only to the Ioncube decoder part. In my opinion iDezender means to loose money for nothing. At least until now.

P.S. Only my opinions - nothing more.

Hook me up directly at qarizma@motionite.com with your files. Smile

Idiots around here.
10-08-2014, 10:50 AM
@Qarizma
I hope you understood I had nothing personal with you. Was only my observations.

In my spare time I like to defeat protections from software and from scripts. My intention is to have decoder on my PC and not to access all the time online servers or to ask someone to decode some files for me. I saw until now at least two almost perfect decoders. In my opinion is hard for one person to do all jobs. I have not enough time to null scripts and to defeat encoders. All of us we have personal life and free time is limited. Probably for most of us this kind of job is more than a hobby. But we need to act like a team. Someone make decoders and decode files, another one nulling scripts and so on.
10-08-2014, 10:54 AM
(10-08-2014 10:50 AM)narciszu Wrote:  @Qarizma
I hope you understood I had nothing personal with you. Was only my observations.

In my spare time I like to defeat protections from software and from scripts. My intention is to have decoder on my PC and not to access all the time online servers or to ask someone to decode some files for me. I saw until now at least two almost perfect decoders. In my opinion is hard for one person to do all jobs. I have not enough time to null scripts and to defeat encoders. All of us we have personal life and free time is limited. Probably for most of us this kind of job is more than a hobby. But we need to act like a team. Someone make decoders and decode files, another one nulling scripts and so on.

I just wanted to help Smile

If you are willing to discuss about this subject you can email me or skype me: motionite

Regards

Idiots around here.
10-08-2014, 02:17 PM
"DeZend.SIDXX55.iC8.2013.07.10_Private+Confidential.7z" O_o fools catched on this? sidxx55 dont work with dezend, IC7 was last.
garizma or localhost is simple seller of open source or leaked software (files from this topic he also trade), he did not create in his life at least 1 decoder, and about what we can talk with you?
Repeat again, if any1 dont understand or stupid from childhood, its topic about XCACHE and encryptions exploaring, here dont discass dead internet crap/trash.

I have all encoders techonologiesWink and I think need give way for new projects, peoples, names. Lets see how this going till this lineWink
10-08-2014, 03:23 PM
(10-08-2014 02:19 PM)Cooperb Wrote:  Going to clean the thread if there is anymore offtopic talk. If you want to discuss such things crate a new topic.
yeah right!