Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going Legit...
08-02-2015, 09:53 PM
Going Legit...
Hi guys!

So... there is this computer running Win server 2008 using Daz Loader, and I convinced the owner to put his act toghether and aquire the proper licences.

What would be the best way to go about it? I don't want to run unnecesary chances!

Should the loader be simply uninstalled by executing it and choosing "uninstall"?
Any version would do or does it have to be the same one that was applied?

After removal I guess I will go through a normal Activation procedure where I enter the purchased license number and activate online?

Any caveats?

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Going Legit...
Should the loader be simply uninstalled by executing it and choosing "uninstall"?
- Yes

Any version would do or does it have to be the same one that was applied?
- Most likely any would work as the "cracking" process is nearly the same, the only thing the author updates is the loader components and product keys/certificates but the core stays mostly the same.

After removal I guess I will go through a normal Activation procedure where I enter the purchased license number and activate online?
- After removal windows may prompt for activation and switch to an non-licensed mode with a black wallpaper, but apart from that it shouldn't be a problem.

Any caveats?
- You should have physical access to the system to perform this kind of task in a secure manner, I am not sure at which extent non-licensing windows (removing loader) would impact in ability to receive remote desktop connections.

Regards,
NewEraCracker
10-06-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: Going Legit...
Thank you for the insightful reply !

You rule man Wink