Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
Daz Windows Loader v2.2.2
11-30-2011, 09:36 AM
RE: Windows Loader v2.0.9
Hello,
Please run the cmds in 1st post to get rid of KB971033 call home.

Regards,
NewEraCracker
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2011, 03:19 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2011 03:23 AM by Panther.)
RE: Windows Loader v2.1
Hello, Ive just recently received the msg that my Windows is not genuine. I recently just reinstalled it, then got the msg. Ive tried using the loader (2.1) and that does nothing. Ive tried using the commands on the first post but it comes back with /change/disable/tn is not a valid argument.

Edit:
Im also wondering if i need to change anything under the profile setting. I thought i saw something that if you dont select anything (It selected as Acer for everything) it defaults to what ever you have.
12-21-2011, 07:46 PM
(12-20-2011 03:19 AM)Panther Wrote:  Hello, Ive just recently received the msg that my Windows is not genuine. I recently just reinstalled it, then got the msg. Ive tried using the loader (2.1) and that does nothing. Ive tried using the commands on the first post but it comes back with /change/disable/tn is not a valid argument.

Edit:
Im also wondering if i need to change anything under the profile setting. I thought i saw something that if you dont select anything (It selected as Acer for everything) it defaults to what ever you have.

Just be sure you're not running any other patch/loader, if you just were running Windows Loader:

1) remove windows loader (run it again and click uninstall)
2) Reboot
3) rearm windows in trial mode (slmgr /rearm)
4) Reboot again (just in case)
5) Verify windows is in trial mode (slmgr /dlv)
6) run windows loader again.
7) Reboot

I should work now.

For some reason unknown to me Windows loader doesn't work with Enterprise editions. (anybody knows why?)
12-21-2011, 08:17 PM
There are no leaked OEM keys for Windows 7 Enterprise.

Regards,
NewEraCracker
12-22-2011, 12:00 AM
Shocked RE: Windows Loader v2.1
(12-21-2011 07:46 PM)jpfsanders Wrote:  
(12-20-2011 03:19 AM)Panther Wrote:  Hello, Ive just recently received the msg that my Windows is not genuine. I recently just reinstalled it, then got the msg. Ive tried using the loader (2.1) and that does nothing. Ive tried using the commands on the first post but it comes back with /change/disable/tn is not a valid argument.

Edit:

Just be sure you're not running any other patch/loader, if you just were running Windows Loader:

1) remove windows loader (run it again and click uninstall)
2) Reboot
3) rearm windows in trial mode (slmgr /rearm)
4) Reboot again (just in case)
5) Verify windows is in trial mode (slmgr /dlv)
6) run windows loader again.
7) Reboot

I should work now.

For some reason unknown to me Windows loader doesn't work with Enterprise editions. (anybody knows why?)

Dude youre a life saver thanks so much! Big Grin
12-22-2011, 02:26 PM
(12-21-2011 08:17 PM)NewEraCracker Wrote:  There are no leaked OEM keys for Windows 7 Enterprise.

I understand, suppose that I have a key for Windows 7 Enterprise, (a non OEM key) is there any other way to use some kind of activation method other than activating it the MS way?
01-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Hi,

is it compatible with Windows Home Server 2011 ?

Thanks

Chrisbati
01-20-2012, 10:31 PM
Well I have a problem. Originally patched win7 ultimate with either 2.05 or 2.06. And I am now Not Authentic. I tried to uninstall it via the install program. Reset the trial mode via SLMGR. And then loaded 2.1.

Still Not Authentic. 30 days left in trial.

Any suggestions?
01-30-2012, 02:54 AM
Are you telling your computer to run the program as administrator?

(01-20-2012 10:31 PM)cuetipper Wrote:  Well I have a problem. Originally patched win7 ultimate with either 2.05 or 2.06. And I am now Not Authentic. I tried to uninstall it via the install program. Reset the trial mode via SLMGR. And then loaded 2.1.

Still Not Authentic. 30 days left in trial.

Any suggestions?
01-30-2012, 09:47 AM
cuetipper,

Check this out:
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...post121013

Idiots around here.