Daz Windows Loader v2.2.2
05-18-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Daz Windows Loader v2.2.2
Updated to latest version: 2.2.2

Regards,
NewEraCracker
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2014, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2014 12:46 PM by Paulie.)
Need help with Daz Windows Loader v2.2.2
I have done a clean install of Windows 7 Professional + SP1 (KB971033 not in use) on a SSD drive. Did not activate Windows since first install but now will have to do as there is only 2 days left for activation.

Would help me a lot if someone can share expert advice for my questions in order to fix the activation in time Idea

I did run 7Loader DAZ 1.6.9 on above mentioned config but after restart Windows did not boot anymore. Had to fix with command bootrec.exe like bootrec /fixmbr and bootrec /fixboot. Second command fixed it and now W7 is booting as before. Nothing broken :-o

Not sure what happened but DAZ 1.6.9 does not support SP1 (saw that too late) so I assume I made a mistake there ?
Likely I should have run 7Loader before SP1 but did only do in the end when PC was fully installed and updated.

Can I now try again and run DAZ 2.2.2 (that will support SP1) ?? Should I first run uninstall for 1.6.9 or did bootrec /fixmbr and bootrec /fixboot take care of that already because MBR and new startsector have been written with W7 version.

Should I just hit "INSTALL" button when running 2.2.2 and do I have to care about the other tabs and options at first trial ?? I could not find a detailed manual for all features of DAZ 2.2.2

Update: 20-dec
INSTALLATION : says status "TRIAL"
PROFILE : SLIC/certificate/key (default ASUS)
should I care about this my MB is ASROCK Z87PRO4 ?
OEM : all fields blank
ADVANCED OPTIONS : tagged ones by default as below
- ACPI move RSDP to EBDA
- disable table sorting
- memory disable type 4

I will wait for some further advice
12-20-2014, 09:03 PM
Hit "INSTALL" and go. All working now like a charm v2.2.2
01-04-2015, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2015 01:42 AM by zillendah.)
RE: Options

Hi

I have a 32 bit system with XP Pro & antiWPA. In order to keep program settings I want to install Vista Ultimate followed by 7 Ultimate. My first issue is which of the following should I use with Vista: antiWPA, Loader, KMS, or some combination. Is it the same protocol for 7? My second issue is when do I actually apply any of the 3 programs: before I start, at the first or Validation Page, or when I'm finished. I think KMS requires a separate validation during OS installation, but I thought KMS provided that. From where do I get the separate validation?

Many thanks.
01-10-2015, 10:02 PM
No suggestions? Anyone?

Many thanks
05-01-2015, 12:37 AM
I could not use the DAZ Loader to activate Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on an Acer Aspire XC-603.
I got the "disk read error - please press CTR-ALT-DEL".
But CTRL-ALT-DELETE does not work, and it just sits there with the same error.

I tried the commands
bootsect.exe /nt60 SYS /force
bootsect.exe /nt60 ALL /force
bootrec.exe /fixmbr
bootrec.exe /fixboot

but nothing changed, it did not boot and same error was displayed.
In the end, I had to re-install the Windows 7 and use another activation tool.
So I still don't know how to solve this, and it could be dangerous to use this tool since their is no "undo"-function or any way to uninstall the DAZ loader once it made changes to the system.
05-06-2015, 06:50 PM
Will it work on Virtual Machine? I need Windows7 x64 as virtual on real, activated Windows7 x64 for some testing purpose.
I have read, that Windows Loader DAZ is screwing something with BIOS to somehow bypass Windows activation. But virtual doesn't have real BIOS. Will it still work? I don't want to screw my real motherboard BIOS.
05-07-2015, 01:12 AM
(05-06-2015 06:50 PM)zygdresze Wrote:  Will it work on Virtual Machine? I need Windows7 x64 as virtual on real, activated Windows7 x64 for some testing purpose.
I have read, that Windows Loader DAZ is screwing something with BIOS to somehow bypass Windows activation. But virtual doesn't have real BIOS. Will it still work? I don't want to screw my real motherboard BIOS.

Yes the DAZ Loader changes BIOS slic info and idk if that would work with virtual machines. You could install Win7 x64 Pro and try KMSpico activator instead - KMS doesn't change BIOS.
06-24-2015, 09:18 AM
(05-07-2015 01:12 AM)glecas Wrote:  Yes the DAZ Loader changes BIOS slic info and idk if that would work with virtual machines. You could install Win7 x64 Pro and try KMSpico activator instead - KMS doesn't change BIOS.

Interesting, I have always thought that virtual machine is something like sandbox for host machine, and whatever I do on guest machine it will never leak to host machine (excluding everything network related, and excluding disk shared to write operations).
So my genuine Win7 host machine installation will be screwed up if I install DAZ Loader on virtual machine ... really interesting.
08-06-2015, 11:44 PM
(04-09-2011 01:19 AM)lovemarvel Wrote:  
(03-25-2011 10:44 PM)NewEraCracker Wrote:  LOL @ KB971033

Just run this in cmd (as admin) to stop it from calling home
Code:
schtasks /change /disable /tn "\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Activation Technologies\ValidationTask"
schtasks /change /disable /tn "\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Activation Technologies\ValidationTaskDeadline"

Do I still have to do this after installing 7loader 2.0.0 by Daz?

Hi NEC and others!
Excellent Forum and thread...hope you can help.
Just installed Win7Pro 64-bit, downloaded various versions of Daz Win Loader v2.2.2 from other sites, finally found this one as legit at page 1 of this thread, downloaded, installed and ran it, and voila, Windows is activated!

Then, I tried per quoted post here, and tried to run cmd as admin, but got same message bacK: "Error...task does not exist"....

so...what am I doing wrong? Afraid KB is still on here, have not found it to disable it, will "call home" and will get unactivated...

Thanks in advance for your help Big Grin
md