Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
commercial services that decode IC7
06-29-2012, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2012 10:01 PM by crashnet.)
commercial services that decode IC7
I am aware that the forum rules here state that people cannot place links to commercial deioncube services. I dont know if this rule applies only to UNSOLICITED requests, because my post here is to specifically request information about commercial (since I dont believe anyone decodes IC7 for free yet) services that have proved themselves capable of decoding IC7 + PHP 5.3.

Thank you.

Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2012, 08:04 PM
RE: commercial services that decode IC7
(06-29-2012 09:52 PM)crashnet Wrote:  I am aware that the forum rules here state that people cannot place links to commercial deioncube services. I dont know if this rule applies only to UNSOLICITED requests, because my post here is to specifically request information about commercial (since I dont believe anyone decodes IC7 for free yet) services that have proved themselves capable of decoding IC7 + PHP 5.3.

Thank you.

Huh

use google, its you friendWink, dont need flood with any commercial requests and any spam topics

>>>>>Read this first>>>>>
Decoding temp stopped in all directions till HNY maybe more,
I have all encoders techonologiesWink and I think need give way for new projects, peoples, names. Lets see how this going till this lineWink
<<<<<Read this first<<<<<
07-01-2012, 08:36 PM
I know a site that is very effective, but not free.
Contact me privately if you want the link.
07-01-2012, 11:03 PM
(06-30-2012 08:04 PM)sidxx55 Wrote:  
(06-29-2012 09:52 PM)crashnet Wrote:  I am aware that the forum rules here state that people cannot place links to commercial deioncube services. I dont know if this rule applies only to UNSOLICITED requests, because my post here is to specifically request information about commercial (since I dont believe anyone decodes IC7 for free yet) services that have proved themselves capable of decoding IC7 + PHP 5.3.

Thank you.

Huh

use google, its you friendWink, dont need flood with any commercial requests and any spam topics

I have used google, but unfortunately it hasnt evolved to give me an answer on which services CAN do IC7 + PHP 5.3.

Thanks

PS: I did not flood.
07-03-2012, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 03:02 PM by wol_bboy.)
ya i want ioncube 7 decoder program.

how is made please say tome.
07-18-2012, 01:44 AM
(07-03-2012 02:55 PM)wol_bboy Wrote:  ya i want ioncube 7 decoder program.

how is made please say tome.

Doesn't everyone? lol I'm waiting til someone finally releases, it's been years since a free one has came out.
07-29-2012, 02:16 AM
just waiting for releases Sad
07-30-2012, 11:00 AM
wait and wait Big Grin