Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any word on a Ioncube Decoder v7?
07-17-2012, 07:07 AM
Any word on a Ioncube Decoder v7?
Let's be honest, it's been years since I seen a new decoder. I know most people are now having issues with the Ioncube 7 decoder. So if anyone knows how to decode these kinds of files. Help the rest of the people. I have like 40 different files I need to decode. But they're v7. Which Sucks! Thanks Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2012, 08:48 AM
RE: Any word on a Ioncube Decoder v7?
They won't release it. They don't believe in 'sharing is caring'

Idiots around here.
07-17-2012, 09:01 AM
You should understand one thing - everyone who can decode IC7 files spent a lot of time (or money, in case if they bought it) to get a working decoder.

So, if you really want to decode IC7 files, there are a few ways:
- ask someone to help you for free (I guess, sidxx55 will help);
- use paid services (google it);
- buy a decoder (more than 2000$);
- make your own decoder (months of work, if you start from scratch);

That's it...

Security Audit, Web Development, PHP & JavaScript Decoding & Deobfuscation, Debugging, Bug Fixing, Reverse Engineering
07-17-2012, 09:51 AM
(07-17-2012 08:48 AM)Qarizma Wrote:  They won't release it. They don't believe in 'sharing is caring'

i don't think sharing is caring is the best word some ppl worked for more than 6 months to make a decoder
then someone came to this forum who have 0 posts want it LOL
even me i don't deserve to take it Smile i didn't even try to make a decoder or to patch the loader

yeah.
07-17-2012, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2012 01:16 AM by eller200.)
(07-17-2012 09:51 AM)MagedXp Wrote:  
(07-17-2012 08:48 AM)Qarizma Wrote:  They won't release it. They don't believe in 'sharing is caring'

i don't think sharing is caring is the best word some ppl worked for more than 6 months to make a decoder
then someone came to this forum who have 0 posts want it LOL
even me i don't deserve to take it Smile i didn't even try to make a decoder or to patch the loader

Yes, but if you spent 6 months of hard work, wouldn't you like to get recognition for the hard work. I know a lot of hard work has been put into it, but they could at least set up a download page that will make them money too. Such as Sharecash.org. So they could make money and have credit for making the scripting work. Cause I have tons of files to decode, do you think anyone is going to let me just do it. I don't have the amount of money like other people do to have them decoded. So if there was a decoder wouldn't it be a lot easier to use it myself to use on all of the scripts I use. As it wouldn't be a waste of money nor time. While still giving credit to the respected developers.
07-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Quote:So if there was a decoder wouldn't it be a lot easier to use it myself to use on all of my scripts

why you will decode your own scripts Huh more freelancers and script developers decode scripts sell it to other why sidxx55 invest time for free and you use it Huh
07-18-2012, 01:17 AM
(07-17-2012 07:30 PM)face Wrote:  
Quote:So if there was a decoder wouldn't it be a lot easier to use it myself to use on all of my scripts

why you will decode your own scripts Huh more freelancers and script developers decode scripts sell it to other why sidxx55 invest time for free and you use it Huh

lol Oh well I'm saying it's been 5 years since a decoder was released I think it's time for a new one.
10-07-2013, 12:56 AM
Try ionCube decoder | Zend Decoder. They have a good script that works. Cheap too, you can buy the actual program and do as many files as you want.
10-07-2013, 11:03 AM
fake decode why sell free decoder Huh

~