AntiWPA Forum

Full Version: Windows 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone else here think Windows 8 will be worse than Windows Vista? The Metro interface is not suitable for a keyboard or mouse and by default, when you try to shut down your computer, it is technically being hibernated. Because of this, I suspect many people will start wondering why their newly installed drivers aren't working.
Windows 8 trying to look more like tablet devices, i guess it would make it more cross device friendly seen as they will be able to run on ARM chips...... I wont move from windows 7 an less there some major changes given. I find win7 does everything perfect for me, so they would need to release a really REEAALLY good DX that makes graphics in games exploded with details or a huge performance boost. Also they would need to have allot more features for me to want to upgrade from windows 7 to 8. About the hibernation systems, windows has fixed allot of it up in win7, i prefer having the option to hit into hibernation rather it just choosing it for me.
have you tried the rc? it seems to be 2 in 1. a "normal" os and one for touchscreens., but i'm not sure.
i think windows 8 will be the worest windows ever made
I looked at the interface and didn't like it.
I think it's going to take a while to get used to. Huh
actually does not look bad
i agree with u
(07-25-2012 08:54 AM)sbdragon89 Wrote: [ -> ]Windows 8 trying to look more like tablet devices, i guess it would make it more cross device friendly seen as they will be able to run on ARM chips...... I wont move from windows 7 an less there some major changes given. I find win7 does everything perfect for me, so they would need to release a really REEAALLY good DX that makes graphics in games exploded with details or a huge performance boost. Also they would need to have allot more features for me to want to upgrade from windows 7 to 8. About the hibernation systems, windows has fixed allot of it up in win7, i prefer having the option to hit into hibernation rather it just choosing it for me.

Windows 8 trying to look more like tablet devices.

That's right.
The way computers are these days, lot of people are doing this cloud shit. With a cloud you are basically signing your data away. Just as with the apple stuff, content on the app store is licensed not owned.
bad software
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's