AntiWPA Forum

Full Version: Looking for Information, or working decoders ioncube 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently recieved a script from a friend, but it's encoded by what appears to be ioncube. I'm asuming the version is 4,6, as one of the decoders i attempted to use informed me it was version 4,6 and cound't be decoded.
Code:
ioncube versiontype 4FF571B7  <-- if that's any help to the guru's.

I would love to have a decoder for this script if anyone has a working decoder for this version of ioncube.
I'm attaching a sample file for you guys to look at and let me know if my assumptions about the ioncube version is correct.

any help would be most appreciated. a working decoder would get my undying loyalty,

Thank you in advance,
ArcAiN6
(10-09-2012 06:04 AM)arcain6 Wrote: [ -> ]I recently recieved a script from a friend, but it's encoded by what appears to be ioncube. I'm asuming the version is 4,6, as one of the decoders i attempted to use informed me it was version 4,6 and cound't be decoded.
Code:
ioncube versiontype 4FF571B7  <-- if that's any help to the guru's.

I would love to have a decoder for this script if anyone has a working decoder for this version of ioncube.
I'm attaching a sample file for you guys to look at and let me know if my assumptions about the ioncube version is correct.

any help would be most appreciated. a working decoder would get my undying loyalty,

Thank you in advance,
ArcAiN6

its ioncube 7 for ph53 - decoder in development for this php version
(10-09-2012 09:13 AM)sidxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]its ioncube 7 for ph53 - decoder in development for this php version

Thanks Smile

I'll keep checking back on this forum for the announcement of v7 being cracked Smile
Reference URL's