AntiWPA Forum

Full Version: Let's talk!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(10-08-2014 02:17 PM)sidxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]"DeZend.SIDXX55.iC8.2013.07.10_Private+Confidential.7z" O_o fools catched on this? sidxx55 dont work with dezend, IC7 was last.
garizma or localhost is simple seller of open source or leaked software (files from this topic he also trade), he did not create in his life at least 1 decoder, and about what we can talk with you?
Repeat again, if any1 dont understand or stupid from childhood, its topic about XCACHE and encryptions exploaring, here dont discass dead internet crap/trash.

It's not based on a leaked core, it's based on a legit purchased decoder from deZender.net. Not sure why you are such a douche to me/everyone, what is wrong? Did I do something wrong against you? Just look around, there are dozens of people that don't like you because you are rude, immature and maybe because you are Russian.

Flip and Cooper, as you can see; we are open for collaboration. There is one issue: sidxx55.

So sid, you keep talking like this or we are working on something?

(10-08-2014 02:19 PM)Cooperb Wrote: [ -> ]Going to clean the thread if there is anymore offtopic talk. If you want to discuss such things crate a new topic.

No need to cleanup, this keeps the forum a bit active Tongue
Sorry for trashing this thread buddy.

Regards
Glad someone is still in charge around here when I am away.
I have split the thread into a new one.

For the original release go to:
http://board.deioncube.in/showthread.php?tid=1870

Please keep the conversation to a friendly manner and in the right places.
(10-08-2014 05:20 PM)Qarizma Wrote: [ -> ].....
look at my repo-love couter love spesialistWink, how mach xcache decoders from this topic you already sell? dezender.net core byed by you personaly? i heared this decoder be exchenged on crap with 1 user, and be a lot of noise here after.
Ask you again, about what we can talk if you dont do nothing? collaboration? haha are you talk for all or for youself, you want get money dont do nothing only bla-bla, are you think for that people who have its own exploaring with.. its problem build its own website (big brain do you long think about it)?Russia is very big are you afraid this?
p/s/
============================
status is free. not for sale.
its writed for all and for you personally
(10-09-2014 05:05 AM)sidxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2014 05:20 PM)Qarizma Wrote: [ -> ].....
look at my repo-love couter love spesialistWink, how mach xcache decoders from this topic you already sell? dezender.net core byed by you personaly? i heared this decoder be exchenged on crap with 1 user, and be a lot of noise here after.
Ask you again, about what we can talk if you dont do nothing? collaboration? haha are you talk for all or for youself, you want get money dont do nothing only bla-bla, are you think for that people who have its own exploaring with.. its problem build its own website (big brain do you long think about it)?Russia is very big are you afraid this?
p/s/
status is free. not for sale.
its writed for all and for you personally

You can not base someone kindness by the reputation, you only received it by decoding.

Please next time use Google Translate, I am leaving now.

Anyone else @narciszu, @Flip, @Cooperb, you know how to find me if you want to talk.
? is a question, hacking is not you way, if you know all encoders go from Russia.
Hi, let's talk about something more interesting. ermm... How to play flappy bird?
(10-08-2014 04:27 AM)Flip Wrote: [ -> ]It is good to see there are several very experienced members in the forums.
Imagine what we could achieve if everyone worked and collaborated together on a project...

I wonder if anyone has an accurate ZendGuard decompiler. Everything public is inaccurate and buggy ):

To get back on topic... What is the status of public decompilers and updates for Zend, bcompiler, nu-coder, mmcache, eaccelerator, etc...
Okay, so who was interested in working together? I don't like the fact people are attacking each other here.

What is the status of updates for the Public Decompiler for Zend / bcompiler / nu-coder / mmcache / eaccelerator...?

Does anyone around here work on ZendGuard decompiling? Happy to contribute $$ to get access to reliable source. (:

(10-08-2014 09:21 AM)sidxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]preatty funny leakers, traders, talk about hard work, oh, i think its hard to trade public and free, need a lot of lie to find some fools, get out from this topic with this flood, make your own like super decoder for 50 bucks. Angry
Yeah exactly... Who are you talking about?
I see nothing public and free. I send my 2014 updates to two people.
Your English is good, considering you are Russian! Smile "Google Translator" sucks! Big Grin

(10-08-2014 10:06 AM)narciszu Wrote: [ -> ]@Flipmode
You only talk. Nothing more. I asked you what you think about easytoyou decoder and if is able to deobfuscate functions and/or variable names. I asked only advice ! You said I can give you a super decoder, better than easytoyou but was worst. For sure you're just a thief. Because there are specimens like you, I'm not surprised that valuables things remains hidden.
What "Super Decoder"? In case you are not privy to the news and updates, dezender.net is not pushing out updates in the same way as before (Win32). Why don't you pay to have 'certain' files decompiled from a licenced ionCube Encrypter??
I'm not trying to be rude, but you have a superiority complex, especially the way you are rude to Qarizma and I...
So what updates? lol There are no offline Dezender.net updates.
If you found two *perfect" decrypters / dezenders / decompilers then why not use them?
You keep praising EasyToYou (who rips it from someone else). Perhaps one day you will learn and understand EasyToYou is 6 - 9 months behind! Even my updates!
Feel welcome to send me a file. (:

Narciszu, My DLLs don't even add prefixes to output PHP files, so try again...

I'm just sick of the attitude some people have around here. I'm not being rude to Narciszu, just the fact that *everyone* expects everyone to share things for free, when barely anyone helps out and contributes their time to the forum! I am getting tired of being so generous... It's like a bloody one-way street!

(10-09-2014 10:03 AM)sidxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]? is a question, hacking is not you way, if you know all encoders go from Russia.
Are you saying all hackers are Russian? Or all encryption comes from Russia? (:
(10-10-2014 02:13 AM)Flip Wrote: [ -> ].....
ok, pls answer on 1 questtion, why decoding is stopped with php53 - its easy to know whats core was used for decoding and whats happened. Where is decoding for php54 and php55, oh php56 (core) is already released. I think just trust decoding service has last support for any encoding, whos make real money and think about tommorow, its dont wait any software public dumps for easy moneyWink
ps: some encoders labels
Source guardian phpshield?
==============================================
00412C38=00412C38 (ASCII "
Developers:
Alexander Belonosov

Initial idea concept and marketing:
Adrian Teasdale

")
========================================================
MMCache Dmitry Stogov > Zend > eAccelerator
bcompiler val(entine?) khokhlov
00C0FA50 0137C424 ASCII "NuSphere PhpExpress"
00C0FA54 0137C41C ASCII "3.0.10"
00C0FA58 0137C3C0 ASCII "Dmitri Dmitrienko"
00C0FA5C 0137C3A4 ASCII "http://www.nusphere.com/"
00C0FA60 0137C354 ASCII "Copyright © 2002-2012 NuSphere Corp."
@Flipmode
This will be my last intervention on this subject because it comes to a dead end. The fact are already done and you simple avoid the true.

First:
(10-10-2014 02:13 AM)Flip Wrote: [ -> ]"Narciszu, My DLLs don't even add prefixes to output PHP files, so try again..."
"Yours' dll's. You make me laugh. Come on! Be serious! Is so simple to change that header inside dll. You can to simple modify dll itself with an hexeditor or to delete/change inserted header via php autofixer. Check better "yours" dll and you will see inside all of them that headers on the place. Check all distributions that comes from you. It is worst if you have no idea what are inside "yours dll" !

Inside ALL "yours" dll you can to find headers:
- in php5.dll for PHP 53 after offset: 3232A8
- in php5ts.dll for PHP 52 after offset: 41E460.

In fact all over the internet exist only these 2 dll's. One for PHP52 TS (php5ts.dll filesize: 4.542.464) and another one for PHP53 NTS (php5.dll filesize: 3.460.096). Was created/compiled and replaced the original ones. Inside exist some new functions. At the end, PHP is open source !

For this chain to work need also to modify ioncube_loader_win_5.x.dll. I also made patcher myself for last versions of ioncube loader (4.6.1). But to conclude: all these are ONLY old dezend core and not works properly with new versions. It produce a lot of syntax errors and not only.

If you made a new GUI that not means is a new decoder. All yours as well all easytoyou uses old dezend core with a "new face" and nothing more.

These days exist another ways to decode !

Second:
I wasn't rude with anyone. Not with Qarizma I talked ONLY about tests mede by me on legit iDezneder version 9.4 - legit means bought one by a friend of mine). I wasn't rude not even with you. I only told the true about Flipmode to the others.

Who has ears to hear is good.
[Image: KTjKdy7Tq.jpeg]
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's