AntiWPA Forum

Full Version: Close Topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mods please close topic , use original source!
(06-14-2019 03:11 PM)xkp Wrote: [ -> ]Hello reverse engineeres i need your help to nulled best chat system script out there in the webspace.

It's continue project from BoomChat 7.1 ( already nulled )

File attached is installer scripts for the system , if is possible to decode it, and i will try to nulled the system from there and post it Smile

Thanks
Martin Smile

PS: I forget to say it's php7.2 encoded with IonCUBE v10
I got encoded versions php7.0, php7.1, php7.2 , but i uploaded the latest i think is better if you want i can upload others too.

Only the file component.php can't decode Undecided

Decoded files not good, need fix manually, hope it help Smile
I'am starting right away to work on it, i can't express my feelings right now for you brother.
You are one true god for me Smile
Great work Smile
Components.php has dynamic keys protection, i am so far only one that can decrypt dynamic keys, but not something i offer here, or for public. Hopefully soon, I will offer service through a highly reputable Decoding service, i cant advertise here, and its subject to them wanting to offer my service Tongue Stay tuned, maybe he/i post here and let people know when it becomes available.

The function protected with dynamic key = function processInstall() function that provides dynamic key decryption value is "boommerge"

Provide the full script here (all files), as you committed to do, and i will decrypt this for you fully, with dynamic key function recovery
(08-14-2019 10:25 AM)Loomy Wrote: [ -> ]Components.php has dynamic keys protection, i am so far only one that can decrypt dynamic keys, but not something i offer here, or for public. Hopefully soon, I will offer service through a highly reputable Decoding service, i cant advertise here, and its subject to them wanting to offer my service Tongue Stay tuned, maybe he/i post here and let people know when it becomes available.

The function protected with dynamic key = function processInstall() function that provides dynamic key decryption value is "boommerge"

Provide the full script here (all files), as you committed to do, and i will decrypt this for you fully, with dynamic key function recovery

Sir, i'am so glad to hear from you, you are awesome. Here are the files ( https://www.mediafire.com/file/1w10spf3p...0.zip/file ) clean & safe.
Encoded files are in builder/encoded and login/encoded & system/encoded
Reference URL's