AntiWPA Forum

Full Version: commercial services that decode IC7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am aware that the forum rules here state that people cannot place links to commercial deioncube services. I dont know if this rule applies only to UNSOLICITED requests, because my post here is to specifically request information about commercial (since I dont believe anyone decodes IC7 for free yet) services that have proved themselves capable of decoding IC7 + PHP 5.3.

Thank you.

Huh
(06-29-2012 09:52 PM)crashnet Wrote: [ -> ]I am aware that the forum rules here state that people cannot place links to commercial deioncube services. I dont know if this rule applies only to UNSOLICITED requests, because my post here is to specifically request information about commercial (since I dont believe anyone decodes IC7 for free yet) services that have proved themselves capable of decoding IC7 + PHP 5.3.

Thank you.

Huh

use google, its you friendWink, dont need flood with any commercial requests and any spam topics
I know a site that is very effective, but not free.
Contact me privately if you want the link.
(06-30-2012 08:04 PM)sidxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2012 09:52 PM)crashnet Wrote: [ -> ]I am aware that the forum rules here state that people cannot place links to commercial deioncube services. I dont know if this rule applies only to UNSOLICITED requests, because my post here is to specifically request information about commercial (since I dont believe anyone decodes IC7 for free yet) services that have proved themselves capable of decoding IC7 + PHP 5.3.

Thank you.

Huh

use google, its you friendWink, dont need flood with any commercial requests and any spam topics

I have used google, but unfortunately it hasnt evolved to give me an answer on which services CAN do IC7 + PHP 5.3.

Thanks

PS: I did not flood.
ya i want ioncube 7 decoder program.

how is made please say tome.
(07-03-2012 02:55 PM)wol_bboy Wrote: [ -> ]ya i want ioncube 7 decoder program.

how is made please say tome.

Doesn't everyone? lol I'm waiting til someone finally releases, it's been years since a free one has came out.
just waiting for releases Sad
wait and wait Big Grin
Reference URL's