Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[UNSUPPORTED] AntiWAT v3.5.1 [Based in AntiWPA 3.5.0] [x64 and x86]
07-13-2011, 09:48 PM
RE: AntiWAT v3.5.1 [Based in AntiWPA 3.5.0] [x64 and x86]
(07-10-2011 06:21 PM)lnjr Wrote:  I keep trying to download the AntiWAT.XP.2k3.Activator.zip file but my antivirus keeps popping up and won't let me do it. I am running Avast (the free version). How do I go about downloading the program?

I have a pc that had the hard drive die and the reinstall discs got lost in our move so a friend lent me a copy of a windows xp home sp2 disc that they have and game me instructions for installing it and any necessary drivers on the new hard drive. Anyway, I went to install the xp sp3 update and now I keep getting a message that I need to activate windows. After doing some searching I came across your site and was hoping that this would resolve that problem for me. But I can't seem to download it on my other computer so that I can install it on the computer in question.

Any suggestions would be so very much appreciated.

Disable Avast before you try to download the file worked for me. (Hint: Right-click on the Avast icon in the systray).

Trying to install SP3 after running AntiWAT 3.5.1 did however not work for me, I keep getting an Internal error during the installation so I guess I'll just stay with SP2.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: AntiWAT v3.5.1 [Based in AntiWPA 3.5.0] [x64 and x86] - crouz - 07-13-2011 09:48 PM