Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any word on a Ioncube Decoder v7?
07-17-2012, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2012 01:16 AM by eller200.)
RE: Any word on a Ioncube Decoder v7?
(07-17-2012 09:51 AM)MagedXp Wrote:  
(07-17-2012 08:48 AM)Qarizma Wrote:  They won't release it. They don't believe in 'sharing is caring'

i don't think sharing is caring is the best word some ppl worked for more than 6 months to make a decoder
then someone came to this forum who have 0 posts want it LOL
even me i don't deserve to take it Smile i didn't even try to make a decoder or to patch the loader

Yes, but if you spent 6 months of hard work, wouldn't you like to get recognition for the hard work. I know a lot of hard work has been put into it, but they could at least set up a download page that will make them money too. Such as Sharecash.org. So they could make money and have credit for making the scripting work. Cause I have tons of files to decode, do you think anyone is going to let me just do it. I don't have the amount of money like other people do to have them decoded. So if there was a decoder wouldn't it be a lot easier to use it myself to use on all of the scripts I use. As it wouldn't be a waste of money nor time. While still giving credit to the respected developers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any word on a Ioncube Decoder v7? - eller200 - 07-17-2012 03:24 PM