Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 8
09-25-2012, 12:20 PM
RE: Windows 8
It is the worst windows ever, i just tried in VMWare.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 08:30 AM
Having used the RTM trial for a few weeks now, I like the interface. It looks radically different on the surface, but once you're used to it, it's functionally identical. It also actually makes a lot of sense to me now to have the whole screen dedicated to the start menu. The new window themes look WAY nicer than Aero IMO, and I wouldn't want to go back to Win7.

All the flaming M$ over tablet-like functionality that still works great with kb/mouse/touchpad seems pretty shallow to me. Sure there's a semi obnoxious store and stuff like that attached to it, but it's just not obtrusive at all and I've never had to deal with it.

Like anytime something changes more than iteratively, I bet a lot of you hating on Metro UI now will be fine with it this time next year
10-02-2012, 09:41 PM
After trying it, I don't know what to think. I just think that even if you aren't fond of this new version, with time, we will get used... New windows themes are very nice though.

« Knowledge is good only if it is shared. »
10-30-2012, 10:35 AM
but as a developer window 8 give the chance to develop apps that the wonder thing. this isnt in any kind of os on planet ya interface is little puzzle but its i got hand on it.
and in my personal opinion its faster than 7. much better security
i give 4 stars from 5 to new os
11-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Yea, Windows 8 is more targetted towards tablets and other touch devices.

It's a real mystery to me why Microsoft has chosen to ruin their best selling software series by turning Windows to what it's apparently going to be.. Weird.