Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IonCube De-obfuscation Impossible?
11-20-2012, 07:58 AM
IonCube De-obfuscation Impossible?
Ok so after lots of reading I see there is almost impossible to De-obfuscation IonCube. However how are these services online able to decode it with no obfuscation?

I really dont get it. I did a search on my code and it is full off offets however i can run it on localhost with no connection and it runs fine. So the code is not getting the offest table from anywhere other that what in the script. So where in the script is it?

Or am i missing something here?

If there is a key shouldn't that key be somewhere in the code?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2012, 09:35 AM
RE: IonCube De-obfuscation Impossible?
It all happens in the loader DLL, once you have the loader patched correctly you can start decoding. But it's hard to patch it.

Idiots around here.
11-20-2012, 03:19 PM
how is it posible that nobody has released a patched loader yet? the only loader i found is the one that every crappy tool out there has installed 5.2 by nulled.ws is there another one that people use that for some reason there is just no way to find it ? I think is pend the most time looking yesterday on all the russian and romanian site. I just wanna know if there is a loader that is out there or if this is just impossible in the end.

So I dont need the source code of this time but I need to know if anybody that can decode ioncube 6.5 can decode this with no obfuscation. I am getting a lot of them.

Attached File(s)
.zip  test.zip (Size: 18.35 KB / Downloads: 43)
11-20-2012, 03:45 PM
Because nobody releases it, the only thing you need is a good reverse engineer. Simply patch it with Ollydbg.

Idiots around here.
11-20-2012, 04:16 PM
I will take a look at it. I think is just crazy that so many people have it yet nobody is willing to release it. I cant really see the reason y people could hold to a decoder so bad. Its funny nobody is even looking to sale it. I mean i seen to crazy 15k asking price or 2k asking price. funny thing is that any of these guys knew how to make money they would sale it for 27$ and make residual of 20k to 30k in a month based on how many people is looking for this. then gain, maybe it makes gold pallets sitting in there computer and i dont know it.
11-20-2012, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2012 04:56 PM by object0.)
I know ~5 guys in the world, who can decode IonCube7 today (I am one of them).
The price may vary from 1500 to 3500 USD (without sources) depending on features & quality.
IMO, It's stupid to sell it for a lower price (at least at the moment), you will understand why - if you try to create your own decoder from scratch (e.g. without using existing cores such as NWS and RM).

Security Audit, Web Development, PHP & JavaScript Decoding & Deobfuscation, Debugging, Bug Fixing, Reverse Engineering
11-20-2012, 05:10 PM
how much do you charge to decode a full script? its actually ioncube 6.5 but it uses obfuscation

I dont actually need ioncube 7. The reason i was looking to find a good loader was not because I did pay for the script but the company that made the code encoded the entire thing. To me it has good functionality but i will not be able to use it out of the box and some major modifications are needed.

Thanks.