Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hazar's 7 Loader
03-02-2011, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2011 05:35 PM by NewEraCracker.)
RE: Hazar's 7 Loader
Although Service Pack 1 doesn't contain KB971033 built-in you should use Daz Loader instead of Hazar Loader because Daz is more reliable and harder to detect by microsoft.

Regards,
NewEraCracker
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2011, 01:09 PM
I would much appreciate help getting the Daz loader to run, as of right now I use RemoveWat and for some reason I can't install stuff like MSE etc.

My questions are, do I have to uninstall RemoveWat before installing Windows Loader, and if so, how do I go about uninstalling it (any steps I have to go through after simply running the program and selecting uninstall)?

And also, for some reason when I run Windows Loader (after uninstalling RemoveWat) both buttons in the tool are greyed out. What could that be?

Thanks in advanceSmile
04-03-2011, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2011 09:32 PM by NewEraCracker.)
You are probably using an old build of RemoveWAT. Please get the latest from http://board.deioncube.in/showthread.php?tid=8
Also you should get Daz Loader from http://board.deioncube.in/showthread.php?tid=9

After you have those, uninstall RemoveWAT (using the newer build) and then install Daz Loader.

Regards,
NewEraCracker

Regards,
NewEraCracker
09-23-2012, 05:35 PM
What to do to not use. So suppose that I do not want to install
09-24-2012, 09:07 AM