Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's talk!
10-10-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Let's talk!
(10-08-2014 04:27 AM)Flip Wrote:  It is good to see there are several very experienced members in the forums.
Imagine what we could achieve if everyone worked and collaborated together on a project...

I wonder if anyone has an accurate ZendGuard decompiler. Everything public is inaccurate and buggy ):

To get back on topic... What is the status of public decompilers and updates for Zend, bcompiler, nu-coder, mmcache, eaccelerator, etc...
Okay, so who was interested in working together? I don't like the fact people are attacking each other here.

What is the status of updates for the Public Decompiler for Zend / bcompiler / nu-coder / mmcache / eaccelerator...?

Does anyone around here work on ZendGuard decompiling? Happy to contribute $$ to get access to reliable source. (:

(10-08-2014 09:21 AM)sidxx55 Wrote:  preatty funny leakers, traders, talk about hard work, oh, i think its hard to trade public and free, need a lot of lie to find some fools, get out from this topic with this flood, make your own like super decoder for 50 bucks. Angry
Yeah exactly... Who are you talking about?
I see nothing public and free. I send my 2014 updates to two people.
Your English is good, considering you are Russian! Smile "Google Translator" sucks! Big Grin

(10-08-2014 10:06 AM)narciszu Wrote:  @Flipmode
You only talk. Nothing more. I asked you what you think about easytoyou decoder and if is able to deobfuscate functions and/or variable names. I asked only advice ! You said I can give you a super decoder, better than easytoyou but was worst. For sure you're just a thief. Because there are specimens like you, I'm not surprised that valuables things remains hidden.
What "Super Decoder"? In case you are not privy to the news and updates, dezender.net is not pushing out updates in the same way as before (Win32). Why don't you pay to have 'certain' files decompiled from a licenced ionCube Encrypter??
I'm not trying to be rude, but you have a superiority complex, especially the way you are rude to Qarizma and I...
So what updates? lol There are no offline Dezender.net updates.
If you found two *perfect" decrypters / dezenders / decompilers then why not use them?
You keep praising EasyToYou (who rips it from someone else). Perhaps one day you will learn and understand EasyToYou is 6 - 9 months behind! Even my updates!
Feel welcome to send me a file. (:

Narciszu, My DLLs don't even add prefixes to output PHP files, so try again...

I'm just sick of the attitude some people have around here. I'm not being rude to Narciszu, just the fact that *everyone* expects everyone to share things for free, when barely anyone helps out and contributes their time to the forum! I am getting tired of being so generous... It's like a bloody one-way street!

(10-09-2014 10:03 AM)sidxx55 Wrote:  ? is a question, hacking is not you way, if you know all encoders go from Russia.
Are you saying all hackers are Russian? Or all encryption comes from Russia? (:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Let's talk! - Qarizma - 10-07-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Let's talk! - iDENTiTY - 10-09-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Let's talk! - Cyko - 10-10-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Let's talk! - Cw2kfan - 10-11-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: Let's talk! - Flip - 10-11-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Let's talk! - sidxx55 - 10-09-2014, 10:03 AM
RE: Let's talk! - Flip - 10-10-2014 02:13 AM
RE: Let's talk! - sidxx55 - 10-10-2014, 05:30 AM