Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deioncubed scripts don't load
09-15-2011, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2011 09:31 PM by warhawk.)
RE: Deioncubed scripts don't load
hi tony,
no problem for your english, mine is very bad too :-).

Well, in fact, for the moment, there is 4 tools :
-The deioncuber - currently in dev by sidxx and NEC. The reference
it include 2 tools, rm decoder and nws decoder.
-The FreeDeioncube by Cyko (v.1.0.0.2) (status : abandon)
-The last one is old and have bugs, but could be useful, it is the IronCube decoder 1.7

Well, my third point was about 'include' files (http://www.tizag.com/phpT/include.php).
In fact, you can call a page that have only user's defined functions. The result of this page will be blank.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2011, 10:30 PM
Your explanation simply was.... fantastic.

I think the error is in a include file, i see a bad code. Thanks a lot for the hand

php

echo "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN\">\r\n<html dir=ltr>\r\n\r\n<head>\r\n";
echo "<s";
echo "tyle>\r\na:link\t\t\t{font:8pt/11pt verdana; color:FF0000}\r\na:visited\t\t{font:8pt/11pt verdana; color:#4e4e4e}\r\n</style>\r\n\r\n<META NAME=\"ROBOTS\" CONTENT=\"NOINDEX\">\r\n\r\n<title>The page cannot be found</title>\r\n\r\n<META HTTP-EQUIV=\"Content-Type\" Content=\"text-html; charset=Windows-1252\">\r\n</head>\r\n\r\n\r\n<body bgcolor=\"FFFFFF\">\r\n\r\n<table width=\"410\" cellpadding=\"3\" cellspacing=\"5\">\r\n\r\n <tr> \r\n <td align=\"left\" val";
echo "ign=\"middle\" width=\"360\">\r\n\t<h1 style=\"COLOR:000000; FONT: 13pt/15pt verdana\"><!--Problem-->The page cannot be found</h1>\r\n </td>\r\n </tr>\r\n \r\n <tr>\r\n\r\n <td width=\"400\" colspan=\"2\">\r\n\t<font style=\"COLOR:000000; FONT: 8pt/11pt verdana\">The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.</font></td>\r\n </tr>\r\n \r\n <tr>\r\n <td width=\"400\" colspan=\"";
echo "2\">\r\n\t<font style=\"COLOR:000000; FONT: 8pt/11pt verdana\">\r\n\r\n\t<hr color=\"#C0C0C0\" noshade>\r\n\t\r\n <p>Please try the following:</p>\r\n\r\n\t<ul>\r\n <li>If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.<br>\r\n </li>\r\n\t \r\n </ul>\r\n \r\n <h2 style=\"font:8pt/11pt verdana; color:000000\">HTTP 404 - File not found<br>\r\n Internet Information Services<BR></h2>\r\n\t \r\n";
echo "\t\r\n\t\r\n\r\n </font></td>\r\n </tr>\r\n \r\n</table>\r\n</body>\r\n</html>\r\n";
?>

(09-15-2011 10:07 PM)warhawk Wrote:  hi tony,
no problem for your english, mine is very bad too :-).

Well, in fact, for the moment, we have 4 tools :
-The deioncuber - currently in dev by sidxx and NEC. The reference
it include 2 tools, rm decoder and nws decoder.
-The FreeDeioncube by Cyko (v.1.0.0.2) (status : abandon)
-The last one is old and have bugs, but could be useful, it is the IronCube decoder 1.7

Well, my third point was about 'include' files (http://www.tizag.com/phpT/include.php).
In fact, you can call a page that have only user's defined functions. The result of this page will be blank.
09-16-2011, 12:35 AM
more files is obfuscated so you need replace codes your self by hand it take long time to bypass obfuscated codes also decoder can't back some php codes because it use old php core don't waste your time for nothing