Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AutoCAD 2018 without LicenseManager
02-28-2018, 05:17 AM
Wink AutoCAD 2018 without LicenseManager
Recently I resumed the old an not finished Decompiler for AutoCAD Lisp
(*.fas ->*.lsp) http://github.com/Djamana/Fas-Disasm and needed some AutoCAD to test and compile lsp-files.

So I just downloaded the free official Testversion installed it and ran's except for that Bug that say:
LicenseManager not working properly.

Well so I attached X64dbg ... MessageBoxW ... the usual stuff and well look at this:
[Image: 4DsTL7.png]
Big Grin Things seem to become more easy than in the past.
Nice if things are compiled with debug data - however even knowing most of the names sometimes it'll take some time to see of that CLM::LicenseServices::ClmLicenseMgr stuff is need and good to satisfy the 'Client'.
But this time Autodesk show with accore.isCoreConsole how to easy and clean rip that ClmLicenseMgr from AutoCad.
Well the most easy way of patching 'isCoreConsole' to return always '1' will make ACAD to light.
However using finding all references isCoreConsole to + setting breakpoints there
[Image: RN9EPr.png]
then run ACAD see where it stop and disable the bad only (that'll make it the ACAD Light version) while keeping the License ones to patch them later.

Against message boxes that blocks the MainApp Window sometimes a quick and simple approach to just ReEnable the MainApp Window with Tools like 'WindowJuggler' (an Ollydbg plugin)
[Image: JlFZOw.png]
Here it worked only half the way. I could enable the big 'A'-button menu, while the Messagebox with the License Error is shown, but a click on 'new' or 'open' did nothing.
The screenshot with X64dbg of <accore.AcReadyForUI> is the critical spot that will unlock the UI (UserInterface).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2021, 05:12 PM
RE: AutoCAD 2018 without LicenseManager
Hi cw2k ,İ search you long time :
I can't find this great document,
Decompiler for AutoCAD Lisp,The links are broken,thank for you help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply