Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ccchat boomchat - Installer scripts decoded / nulled
06-14-2019, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2019 06:25 AM by xkp.)
ccchat boomchat - Installer scripts decoded / nulled
Hello reverse engineeres i need your help to nulled best chat system script out there in the webspace.

It's continue project from BoomChat 7.1 ( already nulled )

File attached is installer scripts for the system , if is possible to decode it, and i will try to nulled the system from there and post it Smile

Thanks
Martin Smile

PS: I forget to say it's php7.2 encoded with IonCUBE v10
I got encoded versions php7.0, php7.1, php7.2 , but i uploaded the latest i think is better if you want i can upload others too.

Attached File(s)
.7z  php72.7z (Size: 48.85 KB / Downloads: 25)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2019, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2019 06:39 PM by DoraemonPT.)
RE: CodyChat - Installer scripts decoded / nulled
(06-14-2019 03:11 PM)xkp Wrote:  Hello reverse engineeres i need your help to nulled best chat system script out there in the webspace.

It's continue project from BoomChat 7.1 ( already nulled )

File attached is installer scripts for the system , if is possible to decode it, and i will try to nulled the system from there and post it Smile

Thanks
Martin Smile

PS: I forget to say it's php7.2 encoded with IonCUBE v10
I got encoded versions php7.0, php7.1, php7.2 , but i uploaded the latest i think is better if you want i can upload others too.

Only the file component.php can't decode Undecided

Decoded files not good, need fix manually, hope it help Smile
Find all posts by this user
06-14-2019, 06:29 PM
RE: CodyChat - Installer scripts decoded / nulled
I'am starting right away to work on it, i can't express my feelings right now for you brother.
You are one true god for me Smile
Great work Smile
08-14-2019, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2019 01:13 PM by Loomy.)
RE: ccchat boomchat - Installer scripts decoded / nulled
Components.php has dynamic keys protection, i am so far only one that can decrypt dynamic keys, but not something i offer here, or for public. Hopefully soon, I will offer service through a highly reputable Decoding service, i cant advertise here, and its subject to them wanting to offer my service Tongue Stay tuned, maybe he/i post here and let people know when it becomes available.

The function protected with dynamic key = function processInstall() function that provides dynamic key decryption value is "boommerge"

Provide the full script here (all files), as you committed to do, and i will decrypt this for you fully, with dynamic key function recovery
Find all posts by this user
10-26-2019, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2019 09:16 PM by xkp.)
RE: ccchat boomchat - Installer scripts decoded / nulled
(08-14-2019 10:25 AM)Loomy Wrote:  Components.php has dynamic keys protection, i am so far only one that can decrypt dynamic keys, but not something i offer here, or for public. Hopefully soon, I will offer service through a highly reputable Decoding service, i cant advertise here, and its subject to them wanting to offer my service Tongue Stay tuned, maybe he/i post here and let people know when it becomes available.

The function protected with dynamic key = function processInstall() function that provides dynamic key decryption value is "boommerge"

Provide the full script here (all files), as you committed to do, and i will decrypt this for you fully, with dynamic key function recovery

Sir, i'am so glad to hear from you, you are awesome. Here are the files ( https://www.mediafire.com/file/1w10spf3p...0.zip/file ) clean & safe.
Encoded files are in builder/encoded and login/encoded & system/encoded