• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please decode md5 hash
04-10-2012, 11:47 AM
please decode md5 hash
Hello Guys,

Can anyone decode this md5 hash :
Code:
63447bafba075616400c7666efb98b7a

I cannot decode it i have tried sites and the result is Sorry not found.

Please help me
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2012, 04:49 PM
RE: please decode md5 hash
(04-10-2012 11:47 AM)kingofseo Wrote:  Hello Guys,

Can anyone decode this md5 hash :
Code:
63447bafba075616400c7666efb98b7a

I cannot decode it i have tried sites and the result is Sorry not found.

Please help me

md5 only brutforce or rainbow-tablesConfused

>>>>>Read this first>>>>>
Decoding temp stopped in all directions till HNY maybe more,
I have all encoders techonologiesWink and I think need give way for new projects, peoples, names. Lets see how this going till this lineWink
<<<<<Read this first<<<<<
04-28-2012, 11:34 PM
md5 and other hash-algos are NOT encoded but are checksums. hash-algos are lossy, read more on wikipedia.
04-29-2012, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2012 10:04 AM by faithlove.)
(04-28-2012 11:34 PM)fakeraol Wrote:  md5 and other hash-algos are NOT encoded but are checksums. hash-algos are lossy, read more on wikipedia.

Use http://3.14.by/en/md5 to recover that password.

Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it. ~~ Benjamin Franklin
04-29-2012, 10:30 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2012 10:39 AM by fakeraol.)
faithlove Wrote:Use http://3.14.by/en/md5 to recover that password.

If you don't want to use rainbow tables, but you'd like to bruteforce the hash, i'd suggest to use CUDA (you'd better have at least 2 NVidia cards in SLI) + optional an i7 CPU to recover the password fast.

Just note and learn that MD5 is not just a simple "checksum". Don't be so ignorant dude as you always have something to learn.

Quote:Quote:MD5 is an algorithm that is used to verify data integrity through the creation of a 128-bit message digest from data input (which may be a message of any length) that is claimed to be as unique to that specific data as a fingerprint is to the specific individual. MD5, which was developed by Professor Ronald L. Rivest of MIT, is intended for use with digital signature applications, which require that large files must be compressed by a secure method before being encrypted with a secret key, under a public key cryptosystem. MD5 is currently a standard, Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) Request for Comments (RFC) 1321. According to the standard, it is "computationally infeasible" that any two messages that have been input to the MD5 algorithm could have as the output the same message digest, or that a false message could be created through apprehension of the message digest. MD5 is the third message digest algorithm created by Rivest. All three (the others are MD2 and MD4) have similar structures, but MD2 was optimized for 8-bit machines, in comparison with the two later formulas, which are optimized for 32-bit machines. The MD5 algorithm is an extension of MD4, which the critical review found to be fast, but possibly not absolutely secure. In comparison, MD5 is not quite as fast as the MD4 algorithm, but offers much more assurance of data security.

Peace! Cool

Oh, and one more thing. If you know so much about MD5, then you know how to recover a MD5 hashed password.
dude, if you call me "ignorant" its up to you, to describe, how md5 works.
can you explain, what is "salt"? can you explain "md5 is a lossy algo"?

i dont know, where you got this quote from, but at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MD5 you can read, that this text is deprecated.
according to wikipedia md5-hashes are not unique. you can find a string with rainbowtables, witch leads to this md5-sum, but you cant be sure, if there wil be a second string with the same md5-sum.

you cant "decode"/"decrypt" MD5 because it is NOT an encryption.
04-29-2012, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2012 02:49 PM by faithlove.)
(04-29-2012 10:30 AM)fakeraol Wrote:  
faithlove Wrote:Use http://3.14.by/en/md5 to recover that password.

If you don't want to use rainbow tables, but you'd like to bruteforce the hash, i'd suggest to use CUDA (you'd better have at least 2 NVidia cards in SLI) + optional an i7 CPU to recover the password fast.

Just note and learn that MD5 is not just a simple "checksum". Don't be so ignorant dude as you always have something to learn.

Quote:Quote:MD5 is an algorithm that is used to verify data integrity through the creation of a 128-bit message digest from data input (which may be a message of any length) that is claimed to be as unique to that specific data as a fingerprint is to the specific individual. MD5, which was developed by Professor Ronald L. Rivest of MIT, is intended for use with digital signature applications, which require that large files must be compressed by a secure method before being encrypted with a secret key, under a public key cryptosystem. MD5 is currently a standard, Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) Request for Comments (RFC) 1321. According to the standard, it is "computationally infeasible" that any two messages that have been input to the MD5 algorithm could have as the output the same message digest, or that a false message could be created through apprehension of the message digest. MD5 is the third message digest algorithm created by Rivest. All three (the others are MD2 and MD4) have similar structures, but MD2 was optimized for 8-bit machines, in comparison with the two later formulas, which are optimized for 32-bit machines. The MD5 algorithm is an extension of MD4, which the critical review found to be fast, but possibly not absolutely secure. In comparison, MD5 is not quite as fast as the MD4 algorithm, but offers much more assurance of data security.

Peace! Cool

Oh, and one more thing. If you know so much about MD5, then you know how to recover a MD5 hashed password.
dude, if you call me "ignorant" its up to you, to describe, how md5 works.
can you explain, what is "salt"? can you explain "md5 is a lossy algo"?

i dont know, where you got this quote from, but at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MD5 you can read, that this text is deprecated.
according to wikipedia md5-hashes are not unique. you can find a string with rainbowtables, witch leads to this md5-sum, but you cant be sure, if there wil be a second string with the same md5-sum.

you cant "decode"/"decrypt" MD5 because it is NOT an encryption.

you are ignorant because i didn't say that you can decrypt/decode MD5. you are ignorant because you take as official documentation what's on Wikipedia. don't act like you're an expert, you always have something to learn.

you're talking about salt, but you don't know how to crack a simple md5 hash? you're making me smile, dude.

This is some serious documentation about MD5: http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1321.txt

04-29-2012, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2012 11:45 AM by fakeraol.)
faithlove Wrote:Just note and learn that MD5 is not just a simple "checksum".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Checksum Wrote:A checksum or hash sum is a fixed-size datum computed from an arbitrary block of digital data for the purpose of detecting accidental errors that may have been introduced during its transmission or storage.
[...]
Checksum tools
[...]
  • md5sum, a Unix command that generates an MD5 sum

faithlove Wrote:If you know so much about MD5, then you know how to recover a MD5 hashed password.
if youre such an expert, its up to you, to describe, how md5 works. you can't: you loose.

faithlove Wrote:you are ignorant because you take as official documentation what's on Wikipedia.
i quote wikipedia, because i know, that in this case it is correct. could you prove this article wrong?

faithlove Wrote:you're talking about salt, but you don't know how to crack a simple md5 hash? you're making me smile, dude.
who said, i don't know, how to get a matching string for a md5-hash? me?

again: you cant reverse calculate anything from an (md5 or else)hash/checksum, thats what i said. the OP requested to "decode" an md5-hash and thats mathematical impossible.
find a matching string for a md5sum is possible, but not to say for sure, if is is the one, the md5sum was created from, and you can't calculate it.

if you disagree, prove me wrong and show your knowledge instead of talking about mine.
04-29-2012, 05:35 PM
(04-29-2012 05:24 PM)fakeraol Wrote:  
faithlove Wrote:Just note and learn that MD5 is not just a simple "checksum".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Checksum Wrote:A checksum or hash sum is a fixed-size datum computed from an arbitrary block of digital data for the purpose of detecting accidental errors that may have been introduced during its transmission or storage.
[...]
[b]Checksum tools[/b]
[...]
  • md5sum, a Unix command that generates an MD5 sum

faithlove Wrote:If you know so much about MD5, then you know how to recover a MD5 hashed password.
if youre such an expert, its up to you, to describe, how md5 works. you can't: you loose.

faithlove Wrote:you are ignorant because you take as official documentation what's on Wikipedia.
i quote wikipedia, because i know, that in this case it is correct. could you prove this article wrong?

faithlove Wrote:you're talking about salt, but you don't know how to crack a simple md5 hash? you're making me smile, dude.
who said, i don't know, how to get a matching string for a md5-hash? me?

again: you cant reverse calculate anything from an (md5 or else)hash/checksum, thats what i said. the OP requested to "decode" an md5-hash and thats mathematical impossible.
find a matching string for a md5sum is possible, but not to say for sure, if is is the one, the md5sum was created from, and you can't calculate it.

if you disagree, prove me wrong and show your knowledge instead of talking about mine.

man, you are right about that, but it's not just about the matching. however, you can crack an md5 by bruteforcing because the bruteforcer generates in parallel the md5 hash according to a generated password and compares the hash with the one you want to crack. so it's not possible to decrypt/decode it, but you can crack the password by bruteforcing. basically, CUDA helps the process as the processing speed is way bigger than CPU. Smile so that's the catch.

you're not ignorant man, you're a cool dude. Smile i was just messing around with you Tongue

i don't think that it does worth the effort to contradict on this because, mainly you were right Smile also, you were right about the md5 not being 100% secure.

enjoy your staying on deioncube.in Wink rated u

04-29-2012, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2012 08:02 PM by fakeraol.)
do you know this joke about the "friend, who asked for help, to unpack important documents, witch he "compressed" with MD5, due to the amazing compression-ratio." ?
as long as such people do not work in computerenvironment, thats ok, but i think, anyone, who deals with reversing, should know the basic difference between encryption, compression < and > checksum, hash (the OP for instance).

have a nice day Smile
04-29-2012, 09:26 PM
fakeraol you said it's impossible mathematical let me said you are totally wrong (ex: tan arctan)
it's possible to reverse md5 but it's too hard (AAA)