Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
Daz Windows Loader v2.2.2
07-19-2012, 03:04 PM
RE: Windows Loader v2.1.5
(07-19-2012 07:26 AM)mailxmail Wrote:  
(07-19-2012 07:15 AM)ZioPepi Wrote:  
(07-18-2012 03:59 PM)mailxmail Wrote:  Ciao, disinstalla l'altro applicativo che avevi usato e poi riprova con questo loader.

In english:
Hello, uninstall the other loader and then try again with this.

Ciao, guarda che l'unico applicativo era proprio windows loader, prima di questo non avevo installato nessuno !!! Ho risolto con il CHEW-WGA, c'è chi dice che è efficace e chi no, io ho sempre usato quest'ultimo e non ho mai avuto problemi !!! Tu che ne pensi ?

Abbi pazienza ma non ho capito bene: W7 era già stato sistemato con una precedente versione di questo tool? Oppure stavi cercando di sistemarlo per la prima volta?
L'ISO di W7 l'hai scaricata dalla rete oppure è l'originale Microsoft?
Per quanto ne so io, tutti gli altri loader vengono individuati da Microsoft quanto usi il Windows Update.
Fammi sapere
ciao

In english:
Be patient but I have not understand: W7 was already been placed with an earlier version of this tool? Or were you trying to fix it for the first time?
The W7 ISO you downloaded from the network or is the original Microsoft?
As far as I know, all other loader are identified by Microsoft that uses the Windows Update.
Let me know
bye

Ciao, no era prima volta che veniva applicato il tool sul sistema operativo, visto che sul mio pc (fisso) è andato bene sul laptop del mio amico non si voleva installare e ho risolto con il CHEW-WGA di cui mi era stato riferito che era una patch x Win 7 non affidabile ma io lo sempre usata, mo non so... Cmq ho risolto grazie 1000
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2012, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 10:44 AM by citizenbob.)
RE: Windows Loader v2.1.7
I'm still having to re-load every ~5 months.. MS I think takes an intelligent approach and hides a logic bomb in a subsystem or driver that unhooks dll and/or wipes registry every x months. I don't have time to RE and find out whats going on..

EDIT: BTW no recent updating or big software install changes, got GA notices at bootup this morning.. I did update BIOS recently though, but I didn't think it wiped SLIC tables..
08-01-2012, 06:24 PM
DAZ loader has successfully bypassed all MS detections and updates so far. as far as I have seen, it is the best option available right now for win 7. try running it again (maybe in safe mode), it should fix your problem.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-03-2012, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 08:16 AM by citizenbob.)
(08-01-2012 06:24 PM)Supremo Phantom Wrote:  DAZ loader has successfully bypassed all MS detections and updates so far. as far as I have seen, it is the best option available right now for win 7. try running it again (maybe in safe mode), it should fix your problem.

reinstalling always fixes it, it's just it's ineffective after some months again, and usually nowhere near times when I install updates or big software installations.

I know it modifies registry and hooks through the dll, and I think something with bios and data tables.
08-17-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: Daz Windows Loader v2.1.7
Thanks for all the hard work.

But, sadly, I just installed a system with a 3TB drive and 2008 R2 and, you guessed it, there is no option but to use GPT format if I want the whole drive supported. Am I completely out of luck forever?

[Well, I wouldn't be if I didn' have a mismatch between ISO version I already installed and configured and the valid product key I own Sad ]
08-17-2012, 05:08 PM
(08-17-2012 10:38 AM)WebWeb Wrote:  I just installed a system with a 3TB drive and 2008 R2

You can use one of the KMS toolchain available in this thread:
http://board.deioncube.in/showthread.php?tid=447

Regards,
NewEraCracker
10-15-2012, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2012 07:17 PM by Flip.)
If anyone wants a "free tip", which has worked for 10 years, and still works, then this is for you!

I have always installed OEM / Retail / Microsoft Action Pack CD's that i've downloaded from the internet... The best way to get a legit licence is go to a LARGE computer super store, and read the licence off a laptop or back / front of desktop PC... Wink
When it comes to licencing, I enter a retail licence (as mentioned above) or one from online (Google and find some keys). Then I activate via the online method first, and if that fails, I ring their telephone number to activate.

Quote:ME: "Hi, I'm reinstalling windows on the same computer after having a crashed hard disk and electrical storm blowing up components. The computer shop man asked me to call you to activate windows after we took it home." -- Pretend you're stupid. The more stupid about computers, the better!!! Plus, you should mention between 2 - 4 changed components inside the same computer.
AGENT: "Where did you buy Windows? Was it pre-installed or did you buy it from a retail store?
ME: "Yes, it came pre-installed from the computer shop. Since I upgraded the Hard Disk, Ram and Video Card, it started showing this message."
AGENT: "Okay, how many other computers have you installed this licence on?"
ME: "I only have one computer, so this is the only one."
AGENT: "Great - here is your activation code, are you ready to enter the numbers? They are: ......-....-....-.....-.....-.....-......-......-...."
ME: "Great! Thank you!"

That is how simple it is to ACTIVATE your Windows! Smile

Notebooks, Desktops, Laptops, PC's, Netbooks, Media Centre's, Computers.... All of them have been activated over the phone by Microsoft without any query! The process is even more automated now, with their IVR which tells you to press #'s on the keypad.

It doesn't get any easier than this!
Cheers!
Flip.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, this then includes ALL updates for life! And you can install the microsoft update KBx1033 and Genuine Advantage Updates without any issues!
12-21-2012, 04:03 PM
Hi... I apologise is this has already been covered but I would like basic instructions as to how to use loader?

I bought a PC and the person who sold it to me had installed a copy of windows ultimate. He didn't tell me this so now I get a non genuine notification.

I don't think anything else has been installed so i downloaded daz loader... installed it as admin and rebooted. I followed the link to micsoft/validate and it seems to have validated fine. Now i don't know what to do from here.... can i use windows update? do i need to ignore certain updates? do i have to use any lines of code or change anything? Every where i've looked seems different so i just really want to know what my next move is! Thanks in advance.
12-21-2012, 06:21 PM
you are all set now.. you can download and use all the updates as well, no worries.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-22-2013, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2013 04:51 AM by citizenbob.)
RE: Daz Windows Loader v2.2.1
@Flip:
Too bad NT5&6 associates all key types with mobo serials server-side, and after you use it to install with you still have an inactive install...

The only real cheats with windows licenses are student discounts and discount codes. Discount codes are super rare and the best I've ever seen was only 25% off... VLKs have management systems that list you in the case you steal one and use it, where the owner can revoke your mobo serial from it...