Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Information, or working decoders ioncube 6
10-09-2012, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 06:06 AM by arcain6.)
Looking for Information, or working decoders ioncube 6
I recently recieved a script from a friend, but it's encoded by what appears to be ioncube. I'm asuming the version is 4,6, as one of the decoders i attempted to use informed me it was version 4,6 and cound't be decoded.
Code:
ioncube versiontype 4FF571B7  <-- if that's any help to the guru's.

I would love to have a decoder for this script if anyone has a working decoder for this version of ioncube.
I'm attaching a sample file for you guys to look at and let me know if my assumptions about the ioncube version is correct.

any help would be most appreciated. a working decoder would get my undying loyalty,

Thank you in advance,
ArcAiN6

Attached File(s)
.txt  index.txt (Size: 6.41 KB / Downloads: 22)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2012, 09:13 AM
RE: Looking for Information, or working decoders ioncube 6
(10-09-2012 06:04 AM)arcain6 Wrote:  I recently recieved a script from a friend, but it's encoded by what appears to be ioncube. I'm asuming the version is 4,6, as one of the decoders i attempted to use informed me it was version 4,6 and cound't be decoded.
Code:
ioncube versiontype 4FF571B7  <-- if that's any help to the guru's.

I would love to have a decoder for this script if anyone has a working decoder for this version of ioncube.
I'm attaching a sample file for you guys to look at and let me know if my assumptions about the ioncube version is correct.

any help would be most appreciated. a working decoder would get my undying loyalty,

Thank you in advance,
ArcAiN6

its ioncube 7 for ph53 - decoder in development for this php version

>>>>>Read this first>>>>>
Decoding temp stopped in all directions till HNY maybe more,
I have all encoders techonologiesWink and I think need give way for new projects, peoples, names. Lets see how this going till this lineWink
<<<<<Read this first<<<<<
10-11-2012, 02:15 AM
RE: Looking for Information, or working decoders ioncube 6
(10-09-2012 09:13 AM)sidxx55 Wrote:  its ioncube 7 for ph53 - decoder in development for this php version

Thanks Smile

I'll keep checking back on this forum for the announcement of v7 being cracked Smile